Thursday, February 08, 2007

I know it's been 4 months and I haven't blogged. I wasn't so sure I would keep up with it. But I have read and seen so many awesome blogs, I just have to have one of my own! Let's see...In 4 months I have been through a lot of ups and downs, but it's been a good 4 months. We, of course, celebrated Gavin's first birthday with a "Cars" party. It was a nice get together with close family and friends. We also endured the first anniversary of my Daddy's death 4 days later. It's been hard but we are pressing on and getting through it. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas. Carley got "everything" she always wanted. I bought Bryan an accusitic guitar and he bought me a new sewing machine for my scrapbooking and an electric razor. It was so nice to have such a nice, relaxed, unrushed Christmas. I definately needed it after the past few years that we've had.
Another thing I haven't shared, but I am estatic about, is that I was asked to be a member of the Paper Piecing Artist Guild. They are an awesome group of ladies that I absolutely adore. They have made me feel so welcome and have become great friends of mine. They are a talented group of ladies. Feel free to visit us at PPAG. They are such an inspiration to me and I have learned so much from each and everyone of them.
Our new venture is closing in the garage for a game/scrapbooking room. I am so excited but I will be so glad when it's finished. We are still in the process of trying to agree on what colors to use. Bryan wants grey and I want it to flow with the rest of the house. I will definately take and post pics this weekend. I will just be so happy to have my own scraproom!!!!! and so happy when it's finished!

No comments: