Thursday, May 17, 2007

I took a trip down memory lane this past weekend. We went to Owensboro Kentucky. I used to live there from the time I was 11 until I turned 19. We got to see our old house and went down to the river for the BBQ Festival. It was so crowded that we didn't stay long but we got a few pictures anyway. We stayed with my best friend Kristy and I got to see another best friend, Tonya, that I hadn't seen in a long time. We had a great time. So much has changed since our last visit, but no matter how much it changes a piece of my heart will always remain there.


Our old house, I miss it here...

Bryan

Lean on me, Savannah and Matthew

Savannah, Cindy, and Carley looking out over the Ohio River.

Baby you can drive my car

Carley

Carley, Gavin, Matthew, Savannah, Colby, and Austin in front of the Owensboro sign.