Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Hello Everyone! Long time no post! I am such a bad blogger, I know. I have so much going on though, it's just impossible to keep up with everything...but, I'm trying! I just wanted to let everyone know that Scrapbooker's Clubhouse is hosting a Challenge Week this week. Each day, from Monday to Saturday, a challenge will be posted. You will have Sunday to catch up on any challenges you were unable to finish during the week. For each challenge completed and uploaded into your personal gallery and linked to the challenge week thread, your name will be enter in a drawing for a scrappy prize from the SBCH Store. Here is the link to the thread: http://www.scrapbookersclubhouse.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7576
I hope to see you all around the clubhouse!
Be sure and check out our store blog: http://paperlegacies.blogspot.com We have gotten loads of new product in. We are so pleased with the support we have received at the store and we have met so many great people. If you haven't stopped by yet, please do! We would love to meet you! We will also be participating in the Hamilton Aggie Band Festival on April 26th from 9-3 in the new gym. There will be lots of vendors and concessions so stop by and see us!
I'll talk to you soon and try to do better with my blog posting!:)

No comments: