Thursday, May 22, 2008

My baby just boarded the bus for her last day of kindergarten! Time flies so fast. I can't believe she will be in the first grade next year. She has grown so much. She even made her own cinnamon sugar toast this morning. She just needs to slow down, cause I'm not ready for this. Next think I know she will be a teen-ager! I am so proud of my Carley! She is a beautiful, tender hearted young lady, that will push you out of line if you get in her spot and won't move...LOL! Yes, she is a little like her daddy, but that is why I love her even more! Here she is before she got on the bus this morning:




I love you, Carley!

We have had a blast the last 11 days at Scrapbooker's Clubhouse. We had celebrity sketch artist that made appearances each day through out the week. It has been so much fun. I do believe my scrapping has gotten better just in these past 11 days! Thanks to Ali, Nicole, Noella and the gang for a fabulous week. I am so blessed to have them as my cyber friends! Here's some lay-outs from this week:

Bryan has taught Gavin how to say he his handsome while rubbing his chin! I was able to get a pic of that and couldn't resist doing a lay-out about it! Too cute!

This is Bryan and I when we were dating in 1998!

I found these self-portraits of Carley on my camera few days ago. I couldn't resist doing a lay-out about my sassy girl.

Here's my school girl!

Here's my Savannah! I confiscated these photos off of her myspace. She really is 2 kool 4 skool!

My sister Melinda, she's the spunky one of the bunch! She will kill me when he sees this.

Little Girls Are...(Carley playing dress-up at Pre-K. Check out the blond wig..lol!)

Carley's Pre-K Year in Review


Carley and Gavin

Here's Mr. Gavin hamming it up on the potty!


That's about all for now! I have to go get my daycare babies! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

I LOVE all your projects, Elisha!!! I know how it feels for your kids to grow up too fast, I can't believe my son will be finishing kindergarten!

I also love your header, great blog!

Ali said...

Elisha, I'm just so glad you liked Celebrity Sketch Extravaganza! You helped inspire us all w/ your beautiful work! ((HUGZ)) I am glad to have YOU as my friend, too. ~ Ali