Friday, March 19, 2010



My niece Savannah had her Junior Prom last weekend. She just turned 17 on March 2nd. I couldn't help looking at her and thinking how fast time flies. It seems like only yesterday she was that little 4lb. 11oz. preemie. Her mom and dad brought home from the hospital. All you could see when you first laid eyes on her were big brown eyes and blanket. She was the most gorgeous little thing I had ever seen. I was 15 at the time and Savannah should have been my little girl. My sister, Melinda, was blessed to have me, cause when she came home from the hospital, I took care of Savannah. I would even sleep with her on my chest at night to make sure she would be okay! I am so proud of Savannah. She is such a beautiful girl, inside and out, and she doesn't even know it!

Savannah, with her boyfriend, Michael...we really like him, too! :)

Savannah and two of her friends before prom

Savannah getting in to the car she and her friends rode in to Prom. The theme was 50s and 60s. Luckily, this car belonged to my BIL's Father, so they were able to get it for her to ride in.
I love you, Sannah Dannah, and I am so proud of you!



No comments: