Thursday, January 20, 2011



Yes, I have wedding on the brain! I am in panic mode cause we have 43 days til the wedding and still haven't found a place to have it. It's hard in little ole' Hamilton to find somewhere to have your wedding if the weather is not nice and you don't want to use your home church because you've both been married there before! So yes, I am in a panic. On the bright side, I have found my dress, and Carley's, and Gavin's outfit. I'm trying to find some comfort in the fact that we are trying to keep it simple...at least that's what Jason keeps reminding me. I found a few ideas I want to incorporate. Sorry I don't have the credits for these photos. I found most of them by searching Barn Weddings or at the Bride Cafe on Facebook.
I love these stars. I am thinking of putting these down the center of the table backed by a red table runner.

Jason plays the guitar! Wouldn't this be perfect for our guest table!!

I love this cake!

I am planning to do a set of these for the doors.

I am also contemplating a guest photo booth area and a candy table. Oh goodness, I have got to get busy!!!
I just finished up a Winter Whimsical Crop and Inspired 2 Scrap I did manage to get three of the challenges completed.
This is Carley and I on the Girl Scout Float at the Christmas Parade.

Gavin, as Ironman, at his Pre-school Halloween party.

This is a cookie sheet memo board I made for a friend of mine that lives in Colorado.

I haven't participated in an on-line crop in over a year, I guess. It was fun to get back to scrapping again!!!
I'm also super excited about the upcoming crop at Noel Mignon. Come join us! I can assure you there will be tons of scrappy inspiration and awesome prizes!!!






No comments: