Thursday, October 04, 2007

I am such a bad blogger! It's like I can never stay caught up. I guess that is my life at this moment! I just can't seem to catch up! So bear with me and leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by! I love to see who comes by to visit me! So I am going to try really hard to catch up now!
First off, I have to tell you what is going on at Scrapbookers Clubhouse! Nicole and Noella have began our November Guest Design Team Contest! It is a super cool challenge that is going to be a lot of fun. So if you want to be SBCH next guest design team member for the month of November, stop by and check out the contest thread. You'll be glad you did! We also have a new blog, scrapbookersclubhouse.wordpress. com. I will also have it posted in my link here, so you can always find us. There will be a design team member and a forum member highlighted each week. We will also be sharing lots of tips, techniques and challenges. You will definitely want to bookmark this site. You won't be sorry! So come on by the clubhouse and visit us! Here are some lay-outs I have been working on at the clubhouse! I hope you enjoy them!
Here's one of Carley and Gavin, using the August SBCH kit:

I have been working on my Dad's Memorey Book quiet a bit. Here is one from it:

A friends mini album from the September Kit

That's all I have time for right now! I've got to get the babies ready for bed! I'll update more tomorrow! Have a good night!

1 comment:

pamala said...

Elisha, everything looks FAB!!! Great job!
Guess what, you have been TAGGED!!! Hope you can play along!
Here are the rules-http://pamseclecticstuff.blogspot.com/