Thursday, July 03, 2008

I have really been busy! Bryan and I moved everything out of the store an into our scrap/poker room! I have worked all week getting everything cleaned and organized and I must say, I am pleased with how my new space has turned out. We moved the bar and put it up. We almost thought about selling it but I just couldn't part with it and now I am glad I didn't. I love working at the bar and it will really come in handy for all of our crops. I have all of the store product organized and put up until I can get it all sold. I won't be needing any scrap stuff anytime soon! I strung a clothesline to hang my most recent scrap pages on! It turned out really cute! I love being able to display my pages as I work on them! Here are some pics:



Let me know what you think!
I'll be back a little later to post pics from Carley's dance show! Have a safe and happy 4th of July!

No comments: