Thursday, July 17, 2008

I've been working on some goodies this week. I did 3 altered clipboards, a picture frame, 4 cards and a daddy mini album. I hope the recipients will enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed making them. These will be going to my sister's nursing instructors:







This one will be going to my other sister's friend who found out her Dad has Alzheimers Disease. My sister has such a big heart and wanted to give it to her to preserver her memories of her Dad since it will be hard to communicate with him as the disease worsens. I really hope it will bring her comfort and peace.

On another note...It was Christmas in July at my house Tuesday night. I participated in a Christmas in July swap at 3scrappyboys.com. My SS was Tammy, aka. ScrappinNana. And boy was she good to me! I can't wait to start scrappin' with my goodies. Here's a pic of what I got:

Now I'm off to clean up my scrap space.
Elisha

No comments: