Thursday, September 11, 2008


Seven years ago today, a horrible tragedy effected our country forever...9/11. It's a day I know I will never forget. I remember sitting with my mom watching the coverage on Fox News. We were glued to the TV in between taking care of our daycare babies. It was so weird because all of our babies were so quiet. They weren't allowed to watch and most of them not old enough to, but it's like they know something horrible was taking place. My heart goes out to all who lost loves ones that day. I know that each 9/11 for them hurts so much worse than it does me. I still cry when I watch movies, documentaries, and commentaries of that horrible day. I worry about what our world is coming to and I don't know what our future holds but I will forever be proud to be an American. Thank you to all who serve or have loved ones who serve our country. I am forever greatful that they risk their lives for my freedom, for our freedom.
I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free
and I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to me.
And I gladly stand up, next to you and defend her still today,
cause there ain't no doubt I love this Land.
GOD BLESS THE USA!!!!

No comments: