Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I have been trying for the past week to get our family pic made in front of the tree. Sadly, we haven't had a family pic made since Carley was 2 yrs. old, except for the occasional snap shot at birthday parties or the beach. It also doesn't help that Bryan loathes family pics. He hates having his picture made for any reason. It also didn't help that my good camera tore up on me a few weeks ago, so I had to pull out my old digital camera. Well anyway, we survived and here are our pics:






I have more to edit and upload so be on the look out for those!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

What gorgeous photos!!! You have such a beautiful family!!! I think I need to get our family picture taken sometime soon too!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Sheila said...

Those are wonderful!!!! I agree with Lisa, you have a beautiful family!! My DH is the same way about the family photos!!! In fact we haven't done ours yet!

Ali said...

What a happy family. It just shines from you. I love your smiles. GORGEOUS! ((HUGZ)) and TYFS~ Ali

Mara Campbell said...

VERY cute pics Elisha! I think they turned out wonderfully!!

Nevis said...

Fabulous photos!

Tricia said...

gorgeous family you have Elisha! Terrific photos!

LeeB said...

What a beautiful bunch of photos! I miss you too! I will be dropping by to see you guys........soon!!