Tuesday, January 13, 2009

While editing my top ten post, I noticed there was quiet a bit of traffic coming from a site called Stampin' When I Can to my blog. So I decided to pop on over and see what was up. I was featured in her Newly Discovered Blog list today. This totally made my day to have my blog recognized by a fellow blogger! I am totally flattered right now! That is so cool! Thanks Allison! Be sure and check out Allison's fantastic blog and the others who were featured with me!

While we are talking about fellow bloggers, I would like to feature one of my own! Head on over to Paper Popsicles Blog
If you haven't registered for the site, please do so. Melissa and the gang are sooo nice. Not to mention, her store is fantastic and the gallery is loaded with tons of inspiration! Be sure and check them out today....like right now....what are you waiting for....GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Tricia said...

Woop woop!!!!

Unknown said...

You're very creative, so it's no surprise that a fellow scrapbook blogger would mention you. Nice and interesting messages, too. Keep up the great and inspiring work.

Tony Swatek, Vice President
www.ScrapYourTrip.com
'Cuz life is a trip worth scrappin' ™

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!!
That's so exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog:) That just made my day! Congrats on your feature!

Mara Campbell said...

That is SO cool Elisha!!

She's a Color Queen said...

Thanks Elisha for saying such nice things about Paper Popsicles! Be sure you come to the gallery at Paper Popsicles and check out Elisha's album - such a creative lady!!