Thursday, September 23, 2010

After posting this week, I realized I never posted first day of school pictures. Carley entered the third grade this year and Gavin is enrolled at First Babtist for their 3 day pre-school program. I incorporate pre-school into my daycare program but I like to give them time away from me before they start school. Carley graduated from their pre-school program, too, so I wanted the same for Gavin. I love these first day pictures. It made me a little sad to see Gavin watching his big sister out the front door. He loves her so much!


Look at this kitchen I found! Doesn't it look Heavenly! I don't really think I would do this in my own house but this is so pretty. I am thinking of an all cream kitchen and distressing the cabinets to make them look old. This kitchen is courtesy of kitchensbykrengal.com. What do you think?



No comments: