Monday, September 27, 2010


Finally... a lay-out to share! This one was for the Summer Lay-out Tag done at noelmignon.com. These are Carley and Gavin pictures I had made just before Christmas last year. Yes, we are in need of new pictures! They have grown so much. This one is entitled "My Love Knows No End." Going through a divorce is hard and it's been a tough year, but I always hope that Carley and Gavin will always know that I love them more than anything in this world.


Jason and I are all the time taking pics on our cell phones. This one Jason snapped yesterday in between church services at his apartment. He made me lunch! :) I am so blessed to have him in my life.
Now for a house update: The renters will be out on Thursday, so I will finally be able to get in the house and start renovations. I am really excited but dreading the work. I just keep reminding myself that it will all be worth it! I know it is part of God's plan. I guess since it is getting closer, I am feeling a little overwhelmed, but still very excited. I know it will all come together. I just have to keep reminding myself to slow down and realize it's not all going to come together in one day, no matter how much I want it to.
Last night after church, Jason and I were talking to a dear friend of ours, named Rebecca. She was visiting our church, which she does from time to time, and sings with the Praise and Worship Team. She shared with me a song called "You are not alone" by Meredith Andrews. She said that while she was listening to it God brought me to her mind. She told me she had hoped they would get to sing it last night but didn't get to. She had the words and notes written down on paper and she let me read it. I was immediately touched by the lyrics and wanted to share it here. Thank you, Rebecca, for being obedient and for being a woman after God's own heart. I got the chance to listen to it today. It is beautiful! God is so good and He is so faithful! Over and over, I have found myself in worship or prayer just repeating the words, God, You are faithful! He is so faithful and so good to me. There have been so many times I wondered how I would ever make it through, but God always made a way. He has blessed me so much in my life and especially in the passed 6 or 7 months. I don't know where I would be without Him and I don't want to ever be without Him to find out.


I also heard another group this weekend sing a song called Did I Mention by The Perry's. The chorus to this song really speaks my heart right now.
Did I mention that I love him,
how I worship and adore him?
When I can see no way
He makes a way.
And did I mention he's been faithful
to every promise he ever made me?
I love him that's all I want to say.

Yes, I do love Him and that's all I want to say!
Until next time....



1 comment:

Tereza Crump said...

Isn't Jesus sweet ?! I love Him too. So glad I stopped by. :)